It's been a long long while...

Anything and everything!

Moderators: zuse, loves toys, styxlver_82, jeapos88

It's been a long long while...

Postby ibuildabrit » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:38 pm

I used to be an extremely active member on this forum but I let life get in the way. I have missed everyone on here and I am so sorry that I have been gone so long. I hope that it doesn't happen again!

Let's see what's new.
I broke up with my boyfriend of three years six months ago and have been trying to deal with all of that. It has been extremely hard with my depression and I have had a rough go of things for a while. I am dating a new guy but our situation is hard (technically he is my boss) and I haven't really resolved issues with my ex.

I have been really really sad lately and I hoping that reconnecting with this forum will help me remember aspects of myself that I liked. This forum used to be like a group of friends to me and I am hoping that I can get that back.
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
e. e. cummings
ibuildabrit

Re: It's been a long long while...

Postby loves toys » Sun May 01, 2016 4:26 pm

Welcome back! I'm so sorry to hear the hard time you've been going through. We're always here for you!
loves toys

Postby ibuildabrit » Mon May 02, 2016 4:42 pm

I really appreciate your kind words and I look forward to reconnecting to everyone!
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
e. e. cummings
ibuildabrit

Postby jeapos88 » Thu May 05, 2016 5:04 am

Welcome back *hugs* sorry to hear you've been having such a hard time. If you ever need someone to talk to feel free to message me, and know you've been missed :)
I love cats, It's people I can't stand
jeapos88

Postby dIGITS » Sat May 07, 2016 8:13 am

Welcome back, it sounds rough but glad you are making it through this. A family member of mine just split with their significant other of three years too. It can be tough sorting things out and finding yourself again among everything. I also have been away from the forum for a few years- mostly due to my obsessive doll collecting... but I try to pop in about weekly now. Let me know if you need anything . Feel free to PM me !
Is seriously addicted to all things adorable.
dIGITS

Postby ibuildabrit » Mon May 09, 2016 5:19 pm

Thank you so much everyone! I am trying to get back in the habit of checking in daily on this forum. I feel so far behind! I really appreciate everyone being so great and I look forward to re-immersing myself in collecting!
e. e. cummings
ibuildabrit

Postby jillrose » Sat May 21, 2016 2:08 pm

THEEEEEEERE you are! I had been worried! :( So glad you've returned!

Sorry to hear about your breakup. Best to reconnect with yourself and rediscover yourself in a way, too.

My now-husband was once technically my superior at work so hey, you ever know... ;)
Most Wanted: fakie baby pets!
jillrose

Postby ibuildabrit » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:18 pm

jillrose wrote:THEEEEEEERE you are! I had been worried! :( So glad you've returned!

Sorry to hear about your breakup. Best to reconnect with yourself and rediscover yourself in a way, too.

My now-husband was once technically my superior at work so hey, you ever know... ;)

Thank you for the warm welcome back! I am trying to get back in the habit of checking this forum. I miss LPS
e. e. cummings
ibuildabrit

Postby LPS-in-Germany » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:09 pm

Hey dear,

I noticed your facebook posts over the past weeks and months.
I know you're feeling bad and I know that this depression thing is a hard one.
Even the best arguments do not help when the soul is sick... :(

I hope you get issues solved with your ex because you will need this cut for a new relationship.
Don't worry about this new guy is your boss....well, I married my prof. from university. :D We have two children and are married for nearly 6 years now. Things can work if you only want them ;)

Maybe reconnecting with the forum will help a bit!
Crossing fingers for you :-*
"Now I'm not looking for an absolution, forgiveness for the things I do - but before you come to any conclusions,
try walking in my shoes, try walking in my shoes
"

--> Wishlist: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=5188
LPS-in-Germany

Postby ibuildabrit » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:24 pm

I wanted to be back but unfortunately life got away from me again. I am back. For real this time. I am looking forward to reconnecting with everyone. I am so sorry for my absence and hope that you guys will always continue to welcome me back.
e. e. cummings
ibuildabrit

Postby jillrose » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:19 am

Yaaaay! :)
Most Wanted: fakie baby pets!
jillrose

Postby TequilaMockingbird » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:25 pm

welcome back!
You can't change your destiny, so change your attitude!
TequilaMockingbird

Postby Waylah » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:34 pm

***Open for trade!*** looking for: 1993 case collar, mail-order puppies basket handle, and boxes and back cards

Wish list:http://www.vintagelpsforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=5339
Waylah

Postby jeapos88 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:54 pm

Woohoo!! You're back!!
I love cats, It's people I can't stand
jeapos88

Postby ibuildabrit » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:56 pm

I love this place! And you guys are awesome! Love seeing how everyone's collections has grown.
e. e. cummings
ibuildabrit

Return to Off Topic